With our highly qualified and experienced industrial electricians we are able to provide our clients with a fast, reliable and professional service. SPF Projects Ltd also continually participate in apprenticeship schemes which allow us to train our operatives to our methods and work ethics giving our clients environments old and new upmost respect and consideration. Here at SPF Projects Ltd our staff are fully trained to understand the effects and impact of the maintenance and installation works they can have in clients businesses, we plan in advance to ensure minimal disruption is carried out during any type of works. All works within these sectors we designate one point of contact to our clients by means of a team leader or project manager to evaluate each clients specific requirements and offer daily planning and progress meetings. We continually ask for and appreciate feedback to improve our services.
SPF Projects Ltd are qualified and experienced in the following disciplines and offer a free no obligation quotation for the following services, not limited to but as an example.
Our commercial electrical services include, general power and data, re-wires, lighting schemes, periodic inspections or now also known as electrical condition reporting, emergency lighting, fire alarms and power distribution.
We have a vast experience in commercial electrical services and installations to call centres, office space, accommodation, retail and education sectors.
- The team arrived on site, reviewed the space and pulled together some options for our requirements. They provided 3D model drawings to supply to our sales team. Installation began, they provided RAMS and the meeting room was erected to exactly to the drawings provided. The final result was amazing! Quality of workmanship and final fix was outstanding. The meeting room has been well received by the sales team, who can now provide a quality meeting venue for their site meetings with customers.Project Manager
- All partitioning works and ranking installations that have been carried out by SPF on our site have been completed to a good standard of work and in a timely manner. Any issues we have had have been dealt with and fed back to us with an outcome that has been acceptable. In short, the service provided by SPF has been excellent.Account Manager
- Having worked with SPF for some significant renovations in our offices and laboratory areas, I was delighted with the standard of work and was kept well informed on the progress of the project at every stage. SPF injected ideas which enhanced the end result and made sure every detail received the full attention it merited. SPF are now our first port of call for any works within our site.Operational Manager
- We have used SPF for many projects over the years and we continue to maintain the good working relationship we have. They have provided us with excellent, quality standards of work for re-fits and we find them to be reliable, co-operative and very knowledgeable in what they do. We are confident that SPF will work with us to resolve any issues or challenges we may have and that we can rely on them to bring us the solutions to deliver a professional service both effectively and efficiently.Project Manager
Air Liquide Homecare
- We selected SPF to undertake some projects we had for industrial partitioning, ceiling, flooring and electrical work for our press shops. We are delighted at the results and the quality of work. It is great to see a local, friendly and reliable company which is ready to provide us with an honest and competitive price at short notice. We will continue to use their experience and quality service as we have built up a relationship where we can trust and rely on their comments.Production Leader
Nissan Manufacturing UK
- Excellent work from start to finish. SPF completed a full fit-out on 3 floors for a project at Baltic Place, Gateshead. Over the years, we have worked on several projects with them and SPF have been reliable, honest and on budget. Their quality of work never lets us down.Director
Fresh Worskpace Ltd
- The SPF team have demonstrated excellent customer handling and service.Logistics Manager
Krispy Kreme UK Ltd
- SPF have continued to be responsive, reliable and well priced and have delivered a number of projects to a high standard. So much so that we don’t use any other providers.The Facilities Manager
Commercial Electricians Newcastle
With our highly qualified and experienced commercial electricians within our team we are able to provide our clients with a fast, reliable and professional service. SKC Electrical Ltd also continually participate in apprenticeship schemes which allow us to train our own operatives to our methods and work ethics.
SPF Projects Ltd have in house commercial electricians based in Newcastle in the North East of England qualified and experienced in the following disciplines and we offer a free no obligation quotation for the following services around the UK, not limited to but as an example; We also keep our commercial electricians up to date with all aspects of health and safety legislation, access training and regulations associated within our sectors of work.
- High bay & Low Bay Lighting
- Warehouse Lighting
- Mains Distribution
- General Power
- HV Power
- Emergency Lighting (BS5266-1:1999) Compliant
- Single and Three phase supplies
- Emergency Call Out
- Fire Alarms
- Lighting Design
- Data Centre Associated Works
- LED Lighting Conversions
- Office and Retail Lighting Schemes
- Office Retail and Education Installations
- Mains Distribution
- Generak Power and Data