When creating your office, efficient planning is crucial. A well planned and efficient office layout will improve productivity and moral within the team.
Starting with a considered plan and design, your office should outwardly convey how you work within the business and also reflect your core message to your prospective clients.
- The team arrived on site, reviewed the space and pulled together some options for our requirements. They provided 3D model drawings to supply to our sales team. Installation began, they provided RAMS and the meeting room was erected to exactly to the drawings provided. The final result was amazing! Quality of workmanship and final fix was outstanding. The meeting room has been well received by the sales team, who can now provide a quality meeting venue for their site meetings with customers.Project Manager
- All partitioning works and ranking installations that have been carried out by SPF on our site have been completed to a good standard of work and in a timely manner. Any issues we have had have been dealt with and fed back to us with an outcome that has been acceptable. In short, the service provided by SPF has been excellent.Account Manager
- Having worked with SPF for some significant renovations in our offices and laboratory areas, I was delighted with the standard of work and was kept well informed on the progress of the project at every stage. SPF injected ideas which enhanced the end result and made sure every detail received the full attention it merited. SPF are now our first port of call for any works within our site.Operational Manager
- We have used SPF for many projects over the years and we continue to maintain the good working relationship we have. They have provided us with excellent, quality standards of work for re-fits and we find them to be reliable, co-operative and very knowledgeable in what they do. We are confident that SPF will work with us to resolve any issues or challenges we may have and that we can rely on them to bring us the solutions to deliver a professional service both effectively and efficiently.Project Manager
Air Liquide Homecare
- We selected SPF to undertake some projects we had for industrial partitioning, ceiling, flooring and electrical work for our press shops. We are delighted at the results and the quality of work. It is great to see a local, friendly and reliable company which is ready to provide us with an honest and competitive price at short notice. We will continue to use their experience and quality service as we have built up a relationship where we can trust and rely on their comments.Production Leader
Nissan Manufacturing UK
- Excellent work from start to finish. SPF completed a full fit-out on 3 floors for a project at Baltic Place, Gateshead. Over the years, we have worked on several projects with them and SPF have been reliable, honest and on budget. Their quality of work never lets us down.Director
Fresh Worskpace Ltd
- The SPF team have demonstrated excellent customer handling and service.Logistics Manager
Krispy Kreme UK Ltd
- SPF have continued to be responsive, reliable and well priced and have delivered a number of projects to a high standard. So much so that we don’t use any other providers.The Facilities Manager
In a recent study by Eurostat (Feb 2018) it shows that the UK work the longest working week within Europe. A staggering average 1700 hour per year are spend in offices. Hence why not only is the productivity of the business vital, but the functionality of the team and their well being is also paramount.
Your office should be a pleasant and inviting area to work in and this is where good planning and design come in.
When planning your office, it’s very easy to get dragged down a rabbit hole with the latest and greatest designs and concepts but before you do, take the following into consideration and maybe ask the following questions. These will help you set your objectives.
- Can I reduce operation costs?
- Does my layout encourage team interaction?
- Can my team be creative in this space?
- Does my office help to maintain employee well being?
- Is the design flexible enough for growth?
- Will my offices help to retain staff and encourage new?
SPF Projects offer concept design, drawings, 2D and 3D visuals along with state of the art virtual walkthroughs in Live 3D
You also want to consider the functional needs of your business and the strategic positioning of offices, meeting rooms and also when to position reception etc.
Finally, you want to consider your budget. Office refurbishments and fit out projects can easily run away if the budget is not protected and managed.
Starting with planning, then design, followed by functionality, it will really help to put in the foundations of your project in place and give you a real solid platform to work to.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you build those initial foundations and get all the elements of your project visualised before you commit your investment.